16.6.10

zorbing


Oh god, oh god oh god. So on Tuesday I danced with M, we've got prom in a week. It was just a rehearsal but I thought that somehow we would go together, actually, we had a lot of fun. Everything was ruined by B, who had a fight with her prom date and asked M to accompany her instead.

So my heart basically split into two.
Suicide seems such a good idea right now.
I can't even believe that with all my pride I had the courage to ask B to tell M they won't be going together after all. She said it wasn't possible of course.
M is the only guy I actually like in my form and B snatched him away from me, my best friend.
That what makes my heart already in two, split into four.

The thing that hurts the most is the fact that this whole day I spent listening to Stornoway songs and thinking about M, but now it's impossible.

God, what a terrible feeling it is, having all your dreams crushed, especially when the role of the smasher is played by your best friend.