23.6.10

cosmic love






I love you.
I mean my form (third photo). I love you. You are honestly the best people alive, I don't know what I'd do without you.
Actually, I'm going to find out pretty soon, because this Friday we part.
But I don't want to. I DO NOT WANT TO. With you I'm happy, with you I laugh all the time, with you I never cry and I like being me. It's a very strange relationship, when you feel this kind of strong bond with so many people and it still counts as love. Because I think 'you complete me' is a very good expression and no, it doesn't only fit star-crossed lovers.

Today we smoked cigarettes and laid on the grass. We didn't go to school, after all we are the rebelious teenagers. Those cigarettes were love and the chips we ate were love. Every word we spoke was love. The blankets we laid on were love. The empty beer cas were love. The sun kissing our skin was love. The music we listened to was love, the purest form of love. There was somethin in the air, maybe it's the joy of forthcoming summer, maybe it's the grief from the fact that on Friday we part. But we're gonna part with style, here meaning: get drunk at P's house to drown all the tears that are yet to come.

Btw: I must say I really love the video to this song by my dear Flo.