4.6.10

hey

xFor the first time in my life (I think) I have no photos to present to you. Wait a second! I'll search for something in my old flickr accout. I'll show you the photos from my diabolic trip to the mountains :D






So here you are.
I guess you're waiting to hear how was the big party at B's. I'm going to tell you my story ok? Because others versions are simply boring and definitely lack emotions.
So yesterday... seems like a thousand years ago.
Maybe I'll start with: my aim that evening was not to drink (or eat) anything that has calories. While other people's aims were not to kiss anyone and other kinds of stupid promises that later on were broken several times. B bought a few beers for me and I drank them because they had that citrus taste and they were really really nice, oh and vodka. It was the first time I drank vodka and I loved it. So crystal clear and cold. At last I found my drink. Vodka, pure vodka.
Since it had calories I was upset with myself, and not only because of that. The fact that L and I were friends no more hit me on the balcony so I started crying, O left like a coward. It would have felt better if he stayed. But a very nice girl came and hugged me and asked me if I was alright when I was kind of alright (she has the same name as M). From that time I smoked about a million cigarettes and met P.

L never said a good thing about P. It was always: P's stupid, P's that and that. And it turned out that he cheered me up and that he was actually a pretty cool and funny guy. We talked about everything and nothing on that balcony when my dear B was dying. So someone called me and I came and talked to her because she wanted me - not anyone else but me, me, me, not her boyfriend, not her friends but me. I comforted her and she slept. Then I went and talked to P once more and so the subject drifted somehow towards L, so I told him how much I hated him and his sister and everything they ever did to me. He said that he didn't like them either.

Time passed, 1 o'clock at night, P went home and O put on a song by Pixies, called 'Hey'. It said that 'we're chained'. I understood it that me and L are chained, forever. It will never stop. We will keep on coming back to each other. Later on when I lay in bed all alone O came to me and somehow we started talking about L as well. He asked me if my feelings for him were connected to the song 'Hey' by the Pixies. I didn't say anything, I think I didn't have to.

Around 3 o'clock I decided I didn't need L anymore. That our relationship just wasn't safe. So at 4 o'clock, when I just couldn't sleep I went to O's room and surfed the internet and smoked another million cigarettes. I think he was quite glad to see me. We then lay on his bed and watched 'Trainspotting' and at 6 o'clock I went to bed.

Unfortunately, the next day Z called and said we were going for a beer with L and his friend, so much for me not needing him again I guess. But about that another time.