13.5.10

this orient















So hi. My life's ok I guess, tomorrow me and my classmates are gona het drink drank drunk.
Yesterday M, B and me went to take photos (above). The redhead is M, the blondhead is B.

It's not as if I've got a lot to say because lately I really don't everything is going kinnda ok, I waxed my body today if that's what you want to know, besides me and L are talking have I mentioned that earlier, who cares I'm so happy. Besides I still haven't told O, B's brother that I hate him because lately L made realize that. He's just so full of himself, so fucking full, he's always doing everything best, he's always the one laughing rudely when someone get's something wrong, acting like a child even though he's 17 years old and nearly 2 meters high. He says he doesn't care what other people say about him but I think it's just an act.
He always spreads his legs under the table so that none of us can seat comfortably because, HE'S THERE. Today I was close to cutting them of with a saw, there was just one problem - NO SAW.
So yes, basically I learnt to hate him.

Apart from that my life's perfect, well, with the exception of my grades, which are anything BUT perfect.