10.5.10

fool




Hello, hello.
Another day behind me.
The pictures above show a cat. A very special one, to be honest.
It's a tree in my neigbours garden, you can see it perfectly from my window.
When I came back from school I saw him, sitting on the tallest branch of that tree, I was sure he was going ot fall any minute, so I took a couple of pictures. As I watched him, he did a series of very dangerous moves, but still hanged in there. My heart skipped a beat when one of his legs slipped.
But he cought on. It was very sad, watching him struggle like that, but then in one moment, he sort of made his mind up and jumped, I was terrified, because I forgot one little fact - he was a cat.
I felt as if I were that cat for a minute.
All this time, when sitting on this tree, he was making a decision: to jump or not to jump? Even though he is a cat, there is still a tiny possibility of a failure. He looked around a lot, as if to see if there was anyone willing to help him, but noone came, he had to take things in his own hands. So he jumped and suceeded.
Do you think I should jump? Risk everything, to gain freedom?

Today, I saw a really pretty girl, she's about five, but still the cutest sweetheart around. She's got fluffy blond hair and gigantic eyes. She looked at me with them during dinner, I found it sp beautiful and inspiring, I actually wished I had my camera with me. At first she was quiet and looked rather scared. Later on, when I got her talking she started really enjoying themselves. I think it's the same thing with every kid on the planet. At first they seem shy and sweet, but when they start raving... Especially girls, boys are calmer.