15.5.10

new york i love you but you're bringing me down





Those are the photos I have of G. The first one is from autumn and all others are wintery.
Sometimes you have to meet up with a person to know how much you really missed them. I mean G, it turns out we haven't talked properly since our winter photoshoot, even though we live just a few blocks away. I told her shortly about me life, how I've been coping and the latest gossip. She told me nearly everything. Her life nowadays mostly looks like a romantic comedy, which is really, really cute.

Apart from our lives we talked about our futures. I told her that the thing I want most in the world right now to get into VLO in GdaƄsk, and that even my mum can't stop me.She told me she's afraid of next year and hates her parents comparing her all the time to her older brother, who is pretty much ideal.

I also told her that even though a lot of guys try to flirt with me, I bail on all of them. She asked me why I do it, she didn't understand it at all, she had in the past a boyfriend, whom she didn't even like very much and you know, at least it was fun for a while. I told her I couldn't kiss someone I had no feeling for and decided that, because of all the books, poems, songs and movies, I'm searching for someone perfect, who probably doesn't even exist.