11.8.10

jeśli wiesz co chce powiedzieć





G is so adorable when she's laughing
also she's unbeliveably gorgeous











Rain cought us on our way home, so we took pictures on her balcony after eating yummy yummy soup.
G waiting for her loved one.









So that's it. I'm leaving. I think that out of all the people I'm going to miss, G's the one I'll miss most. This summer we really bonded to that point that we can sometimes hear what we're thinking. I can tell her everything and know that my secrets will be safe with her. I know that I can always turn to her to find solution for my problems. I think she's the most amazing girl ever and wonder why the guy she has a crush on can't even notice it!
K's party was ok, I missed somking with my classmates, wait, I actually missed THEM doing things with THEM laughing with THEM. God, how on earth will I cope without them?

K and T used to have a thing for each other. Everybody knows this, now he's got a girlfriend and she is flirting with some guy. One of K's best friends, knowing what K felt towards T (which is great appeal still) went with him upstairs, taking the advantage of him being totally drunk and kissed him. I can't even start to imagine how terrible she felt. On her birthday.

Bye though :*