1.5.10

we rule the school



That's a me.
I just had a very lonely, boring and lazy day.
I watched calvin haris's top 50 indie disco floor fillers and ironed my dad's shirts. then I went with him to dinner and we actually had fun. In the evening I watched 8 simple rules.

When I tried to sleep, I couldn't. Every time I close my eyes i see T, smoking my cigarette. It would all be ok if he wasn't the sexiest person on the planet while doing this. Too bad he's madly in love with K who doesn't even want him. He's got the cutest light-blue, sky-like and shallow-seeshore eyes. Old K has it all too good, everyone's going mad for her, how does she do it?

I think I know. She makes you feel special so she tells you, what you think are, her biggest secrets. She smiles and jokes a lot too. She makes you feel like you've been best friends for years. I couldn't be her. I am asocial compared to her.

Tomorrow I'm gonna get out of the house. It makes me sick. I'm counting on G to be free.