3.5.10

saturday


Hi.
I've been out with B, it was raining all the time. We walked and talked and sang Rihanna's "Umbrella" and danced to it. I felt really free, really liberated, you know?

Tomorrow B, her brother, O, and I are going snooker playing. Fuck yeah, I'm gonna win.

Everyday, I think more and more about love and I seem to end up with a thousand different conclusions. Oh, I just noticed that sooner or later I'll have to talk with L.

I watched The Virgin Suicides last night, I fell in love with this movie. Especially with the role of Cecilia and Lux. I think I'll commit suicide someday, because it's just so much more poetic than dying at an old age, with all your life behind you.

Then I watched Inglorious Basterds. Brad Pitt, every movie I see him in, hottest man on the planet. Melanie Laurent is definitely the most attractive women in the universe, especially when killing Nazis. And, mmm, Eli Roth. Do I need to say anything?