29.4.10

keep me warm




I never thought that cigarettes would taste like that.

We acted like teenagers, even though we were teenagers, it was beautiful.
When I close my eyes I see beautiful white flowers and cans of beer. The jokes and the laughs.
And this wonderful feeling when you're slightly drunk. You feel like dancing around in circles and kissing everybody, taking your clothes off and falling in love.

Actually, love is a bit like getting drunk. You have the same feeling of silly happiness, that comes from nowhere. The world is beautiful and you spin around and talk stupid thoughtful things like you're Cassie from skins.

You see love everywhere, in swears of your colleagues and in empty beer cans, in the smoke you breath out and when you smile like you weren't upset the night before, crying your eyes out.

I have to find myself a buddy to walk with me every week and drink cheap wine. And make sure he doesn't fall in love with me, because that would just be a disaster.