30.5.10

boje sie o nas





The night of my life.
I went with L, Z and both of their sisters.
It was fun at first, although I felt how L was avoiding me. But maybe he wasn't? Maybe during those days of silence we really DID drift apart. It made me feel even more like an unwanted child and very jelous of Z for having this invisible bond of frendship. A bond that once used to exist between me and L. It will take a whole lot of time to build it up again.

So when Katarzyna Nosowska appeared on that stage, after what seemed like a lifetime of waiting, I could do nothing but be happy. To dance around, to sing with her.
After a while I drifted apart from the lot, closer to Kasia (did I mention we have the same name? I'm very proud of that). All the time she sang, she made this face, it was as if she was crying. So when she started singing "Boje sie o nas" I could not help myself, the tears fell on their own. The words were so relevant. I miss L so much and I hope we could somehow go back to where we were before.

I think us Ks think and feel too much. During the whole concert there were a million emotions jumping up and down me. I wish I never made up with L. I wish we could still go by each other without saying hi. It was so much less painful that way and my heart didn't ache as much then. Oh and for the record, Kasia Nosowska is ten times better live than she is on her records.